Hanover weather

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

7 Miles today, some 5's on the weekend.

Saturday and Sunday morning I ran 5 miles each day around campus. It was a nice a quite run both days with the low temperatures I enjoy.

Today I did a loop run/hike I've been wanting to do for a long time. I wasn't sure how long this path would take since it is a lot of trails.


 It was shorter than I expected which is good because it means I can do it more often. The first three miles were on trails, mostly downhill and mainly done by hiking. The trail normally would be more runnable but now there is a heavy leaf cover and rocks underneath and could cause a twisted ankle, something I am trying to avoid.

(The trail crosses the stream at the bottom of canyon)

The second three miles were on a road, mostly uphill, and mainly done by running.

(last of the trail head up to the fire tower)

No comments:

Post a Comment