Hanover weather

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

3.7 is not five

Today I did the trail over the hill twice. I ran to one end and turned around and ran back home. It was an out and back.  Either end of the trail is rather steep and long enough for a good workout. The elevation gain and loss was 1220 feet. It took me just over an hour although I wasn't trying to race. I just ran when I felt like it and hiked when I wanted.

The goal will be to do this run once or twice a week until I get it under an hour. I'll then add distance somewhere and then try to get that under an hour.

Tomorrow I'll have less time to run and so I'll just stay up on campus.

This trail will not be passable at certain times of the year and after rain storms. It cuts across what is now a dry creek bed twice but clearly would be to much to cross when it is full. So, since I can use it now - I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment