Hanover weather

Friday, August 1, 2014

3.7 miles: Two foxes loop



Today I went 3.7 miles. I found  great loop to run and hike. There is running to and from the trail head and then some running at the bottom of the hill and fast hiking down and up the steep sections.  I could probably get to the point of running most of it. Not there yet, but this could be a good loop to do once a week to test my progress.

In the wooded sections of the run I saw two large foxes. I thought they were coyotes at first due to their size but then saw them move more like foxes and saw their colored tails as they bounded away.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to run, foxes and all. Saw twenty deer this morning on my bike ride, no deer or foxes on run. Young bald eagle seems to have flown away - he was big enough but, hey his parents will still feeding him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice trail. It may get old after a few years but it is just for for now. I have seen many hawks around campus but no eagles yet.

    ReplyDelete