Hanover weather

Thursday, September 12, 2013

3 km: last run

Today I did my last run before the Two Bear Marathon. This short run was even a cut from the planned short run. My legs did not feel as rested as I had hoped.  As planned, I'll be taking off the rest of today, Friday and Saturday. My legs will be good to go on Sunday.

It's hard to predict how this marathon will go as compared to last year.  I am in better shape for sure but last year I had a very good day. It's very possible to be in better shape but just have one of those off days. If I do have a good day, I think I can beat last year's time by 10 minutes so.

Goal 1: Finish without getting hurt and have fun.
(I saw a number people trip on the trail part last year.)
Goal 2: Beat last year's time.
Goal 3: Beat last year's time by more than 10 minutes.

1 comment: