Hanover weather

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

5.9 miles: Time stops for no man and not this one.


I ran 5.9 miles today. There was no real goal other than to run downtown and mail a Netflix movie out in today's mail. It's about 5 there and back and I just added a little bit extra.

It was a good fun run. I felt good and in shape. Unlike the 4 miles I ran a few days ago that felt like 20 afterward, this 5 mile run feels like it should at this point: no problem.

Quick word on timing: I figured out a slight problem with my timing system. It was stopping the clock if I was not moving. So if I stopped at a light or to get a drink the system just was not counting that time. I turned this feature off as clearly stopped time counts in any event.

Up next: Thursday: zero miles but monthly review. Friday: a long run of a to be determined distance (10-14?).

Foot update: very very slight pain in right foot still. I was thinking of taking off until it went anyway but was not sure how long that might take and didn't want to take that much time off. IF it's worse on Friday than it is today I might take the day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment