Hanover weather

Sunday, September 4, 2011

About 5 miles

I ran for about the time (no GPS) I've been taking to run 5 miles. I ran around the local park instead of running to Starbucks because the fields I cut across are very wet from the rains last night. It was 72 degrees and 95% humidity. I did a different kind of workout running "sprints" and then jogging using light posts as starts and stops.

note 1: I had a running dream last night. I was running trails with friends in steep mountains and having lots of fun. This was just about the whole dream. First running dream that I can remember (that is not saying much).

note 2: The current weather forecast for Wednesday has a high of 67 and rain. If that turns out to be correct, it's great and I'll do a 18-20 miler.

No comments:

Post a Comment