Hanover weather

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

6.5 miles: Wind, Cold, and rain = Great run


Today I ran 6.5 miles. It was 46 degrees and windy with light rain at the end of the run. It was a great run. I had to limit myself. I set out only to do 5 but felt good and did some more. My legs muscles are a bit sore but not bad and I have no pain from the marathon.

My pace was great. The marathon kicked my pace into a higher gear and it seems to have stuck. Running the 7 bridges marathon as a training run without going all out seems to have been a great idea at this point.

Good news/bad news: Good news work wise in that I have a great chance to pick up extra income doing more work from home for the next two months. Bad news is that it's likely to cut into my running time. Since the bank doesn't take running miles the job wins out. I'll make time to run but the miles might decrease. If that happens I will really work on pace which might be best anyway.

Friday: I'll try to stay below 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment