Hanover weather

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

28.5 Miles


(Photo taken around mile 4 on map below. South side of Franklin, looking north.)

Today I ran 28.5 miles. It was a decent day but the Sun just would not fully go away. I was starting to melt and considered cutting the run short (20 or so) but clouds popped up enough to give the Sun a time out once in a while.

Again, I lost track of my fluid intake. It may have been about 6 liters; I took in about 800 calories (2 cliff bars and some Hammer gels). I ended up down about 3 pounds from the start of the run. I think that is to be expect on a warm day.

Up next: a low mileage next 10 days as I will be on full time kid duty next week. After that, I plan on one more long run (20+) followed by about two week taper.



No comments:

Post a Comment