Hanover weather

Monday, June 24, 2013

3 miles: Back out there.

Today was an important run because my toe was not worse this morning then it was yesterday. This was the real test. If my toe was worse, I would not have run. The long-term goal is to be a runner again,  if  running causes the pain to increase per day, that is not sustainable result. 

So I can still "feel" my toe when running but I think I am able to use a normal stride (important so I don't injury myself by running with "bad" form).

I ran around the local soccer fields because it is a flat course. I avoided the minor slope I ran down yesterday that caused more pain. Sitting here typing this I can say that my toe does not hurt more than it did before I ran this morning. So .... it seems I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment