Hanover weather

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fall Marathon triple repeat

The fall marathon plan has come together. I will be doing the same three I did last year (7 Bridges, 2 Bear, and Philly).  The 7 Bridges was not in question as that might be my favorite marathon and is the cheapest to get to by far (Chattanooga - a little over 2 hours).  

The Montana marathon and Philly marathon were in question but in the end I could not help myself and signed up for both.

My goals as of now are:

1) Finish with +/- 20 minutes of my 5:36 time last year in the Montana Marathon. This marathon is a hilly trail marathon, not a rather flat road marathon. I don't know if I can beat my time from last year, that was a good run day for me.

2) Beat my time last year in the 7 Bridges Marathon of 4:31:28 which is my "fastest" marathon time. I think I can do this but will need a good running day.

3) Beat my Philly time from two years ago by finishing under 4:40 but the real goal is to finish in 4:30 +/- 5 mins. 

4) The overall plan is to have fun running in the mountains of Montana and then set a marathon PR in one of the two road marathons.

No comments:

Post a Comment