Hanover weather

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

About 12 miles; RIP phone

I ran about 12 miles today. It was a good pace run as it was cool and overcast. It took in 0.6 liters of water and no calories. The 24 mile run was pushed till at least Friday:

My phone screen died of old age (1 1/2 yrs). It can be repaired but the cost of repair was $50 less than a new phone (a newer model). So out with the old and in with the new. The new phone is on it's way but is not here yet. So I did today's run based on a previously mapped 12 mile run (part of the reason I map them).

Up next: Hopefully my new phone will be here in time for Friday's run. If not, I might just do a previously mapped 12 mile run twice. It's also possible I will just do a timed 4 hour run and then do the 24 next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment