Hanover weather

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday: 5 miles around the complex

Photo: A recent power dinner made by my wife: Fish, quinoa, garlic, and kiwi.

I ended up running 5 miles at night in the complex since it fit better into the family schedule (zero calories, no water). It was an interesting run. This is a run I did a lot last year but had not done for a few months. I was pushing the pace. I'm not sure how fast I was going but it was easy to tell my fitness level is MUCH deeper. It felt like I was barely scratching the surface of what was there. I don't think I was running really fast* but just that it taxed me much less than it would have in the past.

Up next: The current plan for Wednesday is to run from 9 a.m. t0 3 p.m. I'm going to take food and one or two 5-10 minute breaks to eat and maybe change socks. This is going to be a slow run for sure. I'll just see how far I end up going once I'm done.

*Really fast for me is less than a 9:30 pace. So not that fast either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment