Hanover weather

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March review

I started this month with a 30 day today of 158 miles. I ended the month with a 30 day total of 206. The main achievement was running at least 20 miles 4 times including a 28 and 30 miler. I guess officially I have run three non-official ultramarthons now (anything longer than 26.2 miles).

I seem to be on track for the 41.2 mile Strolling Jim. The long runs are going well. The biggest challenge will likely be the weather. I've been lucky in a way that the temperatures for my long runs have been cool. Hopefully it will be cool for the run but I tend to doubt that will happen in May. I may go out of my way to do some longer runs on warmer days.

This coming month should see me do at least two more 30 mile runs. I might go for three depending on how much time I have and how well I recover from the long runs. So far I seem to be recovering quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment