Hanover weather

Friday, April 1, 2011

12.8 miles


Today I ran 12.8 miles (1 liter of water, 180 calories). The main goal was to map a two mile loop close to home and a few bathrooms. I wanted to map a local run for days when it rains really hard and I can't take my iphone but really want to know the distance. I found a good two mile loop (see mile 6 and 8 are about on top of each other on the map). It takes about a mile to get to this loop and so I can string getting there and back and many loops together to make a long run.

Up next: Saturday's run is canceled. I forgot I have an all day event I need to attend. I may run a bit longer on Sunday (7.5 vs 5) but maybe not. So this really will be a down mileage week as I planned at the start of it.

2 comments:

  1. Google would love to strap a camera to your head, you could be their google cam in the area.

    ReplyDelete