Hanover weather

Friday, May 27, 2011

21 miles: Follow the yellow flower road

Today I ran 21 miles. It was a much better run pace wise than the 17 on Wednesday. It was overcast and 69 degrees with 64% humidity at the end of the run. I took in about 600 calories, 3.6 liters of water and 2 endurolytes.

The plan was to run a mid-distance run today of 5-12 miles. However, here is where the summer plan of not really having a plan helped. I noticed the high forecast for today was only for the lower 70's and overcast but the next 7 days were scheduled for a high of around 90. So I scrapped the mid-distance run in favor of a long run. Next week, I'll run fewer miles if it is that hot. It might be a good thing I don't live in a cold climate. I might run to much (if that's possible).

Up next: Sat 5-8 miles, Sun: 5 miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment