Hanover weather

Thursday, September 23, 2010

9 miles around the complex (again)

Tonight I ran another 9 miles around the complex. It was 78 degrees and 67% humidity at the end of the run. I took in one Endurolyte and 1.2 liters of water. It wasn't the best run in terms of speed because I ate dinner less than an hour before heading out. This run was a bit more typical because it got easier as I went along. This may have just been because I got further away from dinner. I switched this nine mile run from the weekend to today since I will not be able to run outside on Saturday since I have the boy all day Saturday and most of Sunday.

The weekend running is a bit up in the air. I need to do a 4 mile run and a 12 mile run. I'm thinking of doing the 4 mile run on Saturday on the treadmill and then the 12 mile run Sunday night once my wife gets back from her trip. However, I don't rule out doing something tomorrow and maybe more than 4 on Saturday or just some combination of at least 16 miles over the next three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment