Hanover weather

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

8 miles around the complex

I ran this run at night after my wife got home. It was about 80 F with 70% humidity at the end of the run. I took a Gu-gel with caffeine before the run (100 calories) and one endurolyte and 1.2 liters of water during the run but no calories.

I have a one mile loop measured in the complex so I just ran that eight times (no gps and no timing of the run). I just wanted to run free (didn't carry anything) for eight miles, so I left the water on our doorstep and the iphone at home.

It was a good run as each mile felt easier and I ran each slightly faster (it felt like anyway), each mile probably felt easier as I got warmed up and as the temperature dropped from the mid 80's at the start of the run.

Up next: 4 treadmill miles tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment