Hanover weather

Monday, January 17, 2011

5 mile starbucks run (Sunday)

I did the 5 mile to Starbucks and back free run (just shoes, shorts and shirt). Again, this was the hardest mile per mile run of the week as my legs were dead from the miles this week. I'm likely taking Monday and Tuesday off.

I've been trying to make sure I get exactly to my goal mileage when setting out for a run. I'm going to change that to plus/minus a half mile for all runs over 10 miles. I don't want to basically run in circles or the complex to make sure I get in that last half mile if I planned the run and it ended short. I can do bigger loops about a mile out from home but once I get within about a mile I don't have many choices to add distance. I don't think being down at most 1.5 miles for the week will affect anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment