Hanover weather

Sunday, January 9, 2011

5 mile Starbucks run

I did the 5 mile Starbucks run free (no gps, no water, no calories) this morning. It was, mile per mile, my hardest run of the week. My legs are tired as my 7 day moving average distance total went over 50 miles this week. The last mile actually was my best and thus confirms why I like to run at least 5 miles each time I run. I don't think my body knows what running is or how to do it for at least 3 miles. My real memory is not great and it seems like that extends to my legs and running.

Up next: Rest. The only time you can get stronger is during rest (not exercise). Thus, I will rest for 1 or 2 days. It might be two days because we might get lots of snow and ice and I'm not a fan of the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment