Hanover weather

Thursday, August 19, 2010

3.5 treadmill miles

This workout was much like the one on Tuesday. I started with about a 11:15 warm up pace and increased the pace one tenth of a setting every 0.1 miles. I got to a 9:00 pace and then dropped it to a 10:00 pace and held it there for about a half of a mile, then I started the 0.1 setting/0.1 mile increase until I got to a 9:00 pace again, once I got to the 9:00 pace I jumped it to a 8:00 pace and held it for a bit before dropping back to a 9:30 until I got to 3 miles (0 calories, 0.6 liters of water, coffee and cereal w/rice milk as pre-run meal).

I then ran at a 10:30 pace as a cool down until I got to 3.5 miles. I got lucky in this workout as I didn't have to stop. The boy came in to check on me twice; so there was no need to check on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment