Hanover weather

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Six miles on the treadmill

I got two steady warm up miles in on the treadmill before having to go check on our son. The next four miles were done at various paces and distances as I briefly had to get off the treadmill a few times (4?) for various tasks (more grapes, more juice, etc).

It was a good interval training day and I got some decent speed on the last mile. It felt good to go faster. I had one Gatorade (0.59 liters) during the run and the typical coffee and banana before the run. Temperature inside was lower 70's and somewhat humid.

The trail run from last week is the gift that keeps giving. I did get some poison ivy on one leg and foot. It's not too bad; I'm glad I washed off in the stream. I'm sure it could have been worse. I think I will stay off that trail until winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment