Hanover weather

Friday, August 27, 2010

7 Miles (4 treadmill, 3 outside)

I ran my weekend 7 mile run tonight since it works out best for the family schedule. The boy was out with my wife after she got home so I ran 4 inside (while the sun was still out) and then ran 3 around our complex once the Sun was behind the hill/trees and I was bored with the treadmill. I took one Endurolyte and 1 Mocha Clif shot gel (100 calories w/50 mg of caffeine) during the run (Temperature 82, humidity 60%).

The treadmill workout was done by varying the pace between 10-10:30 min/mile pace for the four miles. I didn't take my GPS iphone on the outside run but I'm guessing that was about a 10:30-11 pace (faster each mile).

Overall it was a good workout. I didn't push it but I didn't back off either.

Up next: Saturday 0 miles, Sunday 10 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment