Hanover weather

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

12 miles over two days (Sunday and Monday) and car accident

The last two days have not been the best in running or my life outside running. Sunday I was able to get in about 7 miles on the treadmill. Work, the boy and other tasks limited my time and attention. I ran about 5 miles yesterday to get in the 12 miles that was scheduled for Sunday.

Last night while driving to my wife's birthday dinner we got hit from behind. Wife and son went to ER but checked out ok. The boy probably came out of it the best being in a children's car seat. My wife and I are both sore. My neck and back of my head are a bit sore (feels like the day after a good wrestling or martial arts practice). Car somehow made it out of it ok, probably helped we got hit by the same size and height midsize car and not a SUV.

Up next: Five miles scheduled for today. Will start them but will stop if I'm not feeling at least ok or better.

No comments:

Post a Comment